(QM50U) Mini R290 Refrigerating Compressor with Starting Capacitor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Carton, 120PCS/Pallet, 2160PCS/FCL(1*20gp)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QM50U
- Material: Copper
- Configuration: Stationary
- Type: Reciprocating
- Piston Type: Closed
- Mute: Not Mute
- Specification: /
- HS Code: 8414301190
- Performance: Low Noise
- Drive Mode: Electric
- Power Source: AC Power
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Application: Low Back Pressure Type
- Trademark: Wansheng
- Origin: Mainland China
2. QM50U compressor use R290 refrigerant
3. Small size
4. High efficiency
5. High reliability
6. Cheap price provided for the compressor QM50U makes the customers better choice
7. Experienced staff ensure produce of the compressors with good quality
8. Low sound
9. Low vibration
10. Starting device is PTC
11. Frequency only for 50HZ
12. Voltage application from 220 to 240V
13. Application in refrigerator, freezer, other refrigerating equipments, etc.
14. Nominal power is 1/5 HP
15. COP is 1.4 with the cooling capacity 200W
16. CSIR Motor
17. Cooling type is Fan
18. Low Back Pressure
19. Copeland compressor
20. Compressor should be stored in a dry and drafty place
21. Compressor should not be tilted or inverted in storage, transportation and installation; Collision should be avoided.
22. Rubber plugs should not be pulled out from discharge tube before installation so as to avoid impurity and humidity. During the installation, the rubber plugs of discharge tube should be pulled out at first, then the rubber plugs of process tube, and the rubber plugs of process suction tube at last. The installation should be completed within 10 min after that.
23. The compressor's ground connection should be reliably connected with that of the refrigeration appliance all the time.
24. In order to keep a pressure balance in system, the interval of operation should not be less than 5 min.
25. The charging volume of refrigerant oil has been optimized by our company. Don't pour any oil out or into to the compressor randomly.
26. The stocking period must be less than 6 months after the date of production. If longer, you have to check whether the filled dry nitrogen is sufficient. Replenishment must be done if necessary.
WANSHENG R600a Low Back Pressure (LBP) Compressor
|LBP ASHRAE||Subcooling Temp.: 32.2°C|
|Evap. Temp.: -23.3°C||Cond. Temp.: 54.4°C|
|Amb. Temp.: 32.2°C||Suction Temp.: 32.2°C|
COP Power Efficiency
|WS Series 220-240V~50Hz|