Large R290 Refrigerating Compressor (QM110U) with Starting Capacitor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Carton, 80PCS/Pallet, 1600PCS/FCL(1*20gp)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QM110U
- Performance: Low Noise
- Power Source: AC Power
- Material: Copper
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Mute: Not Mute
- Specification: /
- HS Code: 8414301190
- Type: Piston
- Drive Mode: Electric
- Configuration: Stationary
- Piston Type: Closed
- Application: Low Back Pressure Type
- Trademark: Wansheng
- Origin: Mainland China
2. Wangsheng Brand
3. QM110U compressor with superior quality
4. Strong load capacity
5. Reliable starting performance
6. Low sound
7. Low vibration
8. High efficiency
9. High reliability
10. Cheap price and experienced staff to ensure a great competition for the product.
11. Use R290 refrigerant
12. Copeland compressor
13. Starting device is Starting Relay
14. Frequency only 50HZ
15. Voltage application from220 to 240V
16. Compressor should be stored in a dry and drafty place.
17. Application in refrigerator, freezer and other refrigerating equipments.
18. CSIR Motor
19. Fan cooling
20. Low Back Pressure
21. OEM is welcome
22. Compressor should not be tilted or inverted in storage, transportation and installation; Collision should be avoided.
23. Rubber plugs should not be pulled out from discharge tube before installation so as to avoid impurity and humidity. During the installation, the rubber plugs of discharge tube should be pulled out at first, then the rubber plugs of process tube, and the rubber plugs of process suction tube at last. The installation should be completed within 10 min after that.
24. The compressor's ground connection should be reliably connected with that of the refrigeration appliance all the time.
25. In order to keep a pressure balance in system, the interval of operation should not be less than 5 min.
26. The charging volume of refrigerant oil has been optimized by our company. Don't pour any oil out or into to the compressor randomly.
27. The stocking period must be less than 6 months after the date of production. If longer, you have to check whether the filled dry nitrogen is sufficient. Replenishment must be done if necessary.
WANSHENG R600a Low Back Pressure (LBP) Compressor
|LBP ASHRAE||Subcooling Temp.: 32.2°C|
|Evap. Temp.: -23.3°C||Cond. Temp.: 54.4°C|
|Amb. Temp.: 32.2°C||Suction Temp.: 32.2°C|
COP Power Efficiency
|WQ Series 220-240V~50Hz|