R290 Refrigerator Compressor Qm50u
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $1-100/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Carton, 120PCS/Pallet, 2160PCS/FCL(1*20gp)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: QM50U-6
- Performance: Low Noise
- Power Source: AC Power
- Material: Copper
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Mute: Not Mute
- Specification: /
- HS Code: 8414301190
- Type: Reciprocating
- Drive Mode: Electric
- Configuration: Stationary
- Piston Type: Closed
- Application: Low Back Pressure Type
- Trademark: Wansheng
- Origin: Mainland China
WANSHENG R600a Low Back Pressure (LBP) Compressor
|LBP ASHRAE||Subcooling Temp.: 32.2°C|
|Evap. Temp.: -23.3°C||Cond. Temp.: 54.4°C|
|Amb. Temp.: 32.2°C||Suction Temp.: 32.2°C|
COP Power Efficiency
|WS Series 220-240V~50Hz|
1. Cheap price provided for the compressor QM50U makes the customers better choice
2. Experienced staff ensure produce of the compressors with good quality
3. Low sound
4. Low vibration
5. Starting device is PTC
6. Frequency only for 50HZ
7. Voltage application from 220 to 240V
8. Application in refrigerator, freezer, other refrigerating equipments, etc.
9. Nominal power is 1/5 HP
10. COP is 1.4 with the cooling capacity 200W
11. CSIR Motor
12. Cooling type is Fan
13. Low Back Pressure
14. Copeland compressor
15. Compressor should be stored in a dry and drafty place
16. Compressor should not be tilted or inverted in storage, transportation and installation; Collision should be avoided.
17. Rubber plugs should not be pulled out from discharge tube before installation so as to avoid impurity and humidity. During the installation, the rubber plugs of discharge tube should be pulled out at first, then the rubber plugs of process tube, and the rubber plugs of process suction tube at last. The installation should be completed within 10 min after that.
18. The compressor's ground connection should be reliably connected with that of the refrigeration appliance all the time.
19. In order to keep a pressure balance in system, the interval of operation should not be less than 5 min.
20. The charging volume of refrigerant oil has been optimized by our company. Don't pour any oil out or into to the compressor randomly.
21. The stocking period must be less than 6 months after the date of production. If longer, you have to check whether the filled dry nitrogen is sufficient. Replenishment must be done if necessary.
22. Mini R290 refrigerating compressor QM50U with starting capacitor
23. QM50U compressor use R290 refrigerant
24. Small size
25. High efficiency
26. High reliability